Find below the links to my posts which will explain dynamic html with examples and with sample code.
As I explained in my previous post, here also we need to do some extra work to make the code work in IE also.
And also, this week I have written few more posts related to web development and testing. Find below the links for the posts.
- Code for putting Flash File within HTML web page
- Use cURL in case allow_url_fopen is off in PHP
- What is Inbound/Back Link and how to find them?
- Restricting user access based on IP Address
- When to use $_REQUEST in PHP?
- Work around for sub query issue in older version of MySql
- Writing Good Test Cases and Finding Bugs effectively
- Name for the performance/Load Test done after modifying Application.
Entry filed under: Software.